OUR RESPONSE AND COMMITMENT TO OUR GUESTS ON THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
We are taking every step to continue to provide the service you deserve, while safeguarding your wellbeing. Rest assured that we take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority as well as the World Health Organization and the Centre for Disease Control to make our cleaning and hygiene even more thorough:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobby, elevators, door handles, public restrooms, restaurants etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizers in the public areas.
- Our Emergency Management Team has been activated and is prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted of a case of coronavirus at our hotel.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to allow changes to reservations up to 48-hours before scheduled arrivals.
- Existing Reservations. All reservations that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed for a later date up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservations booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed for a later date up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via our website or call center, please contact our Reservations team or call 1-855-640-6440. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
The situation around the coronavirus is constantly evolving and we will adjust our plans accordingly. Please be safe and we will look forward to serving you soon.